PREPARING FOR RESURRECTION
When the time clock says it’s too late it may not be too late with God.
Hosea 6:1 “Come, let us return to the LORD. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us. 2 “He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day That we may live before Him. 3 “So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth.”
1. Don’t allow the death of your own ability to be the end of believing.
Romans 4:18 Against all hope, Abraham in hope believed and so became the father of many nations, just as it had been said to him, “So shall your offspring be.” 19 Without weakening in his faith, he faced the fact that his body was as good as dead–since he was about a hundred years old–and that Sarah’s womb was also dead. 20 Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, 21 being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised. 22 This is why “it was credited to him as righteousness.”
2. Don’t fear the pain of disappointment so bad that you fail to believe lest you be disappointed.
Better to die believing than to die wondering what could have been if you only would have believed!
3. Don’t be so angry with God over your disappointment that you turn a deaf ear to him.
God is trying to work impurities out of your heart. He will not forget about you if you will seek Him with all your heart. He will bring good out of all your history. Believe Romans 8:28
4. Don’t be so overcome with your personal inability that you fail to believe the vision can live again.
God made Sarah beautiful and useful again. God extended the Life of Moses. God extended the life of Caleb and Joshua because they believed!
5. Don’t limit God or micro-manage God, let Him be God, let him raise up the vision.
Who’s to say what God can do? With Him all things are possible. Choose to live in that realm.
6. Trust that God is working out His perfect plan with you through death and resurrection.
7. Praise Him even when your dreams look dead.
David said, “I would have despaired lest I would have believed that I would see the goodness of God in the land of the living.”
8. Trust that He still wants your dream fulfilled.
It was important when He gave it and it’s still important.
9. Trust that He still wants you to be the one who fulfills the dream.
You are still the apple of His eye!