REIGING IN LIFE
We’ve come to Father through the redemption that is ours in Jesus.
We’ve come and received a second chance.
We’ve come and received forgiveness, redemption and restoration grace.
And we are being recreated, renewed back into that original image.
Colossians 3:10 and have put on the new self who is being renewed to a true knowledge according to the image of the One who created him.
It’s not enough that we receive forgiveness and remain as we were.
The goal of father was to put the grace of transformation in us – in our very nature so that we could be recreated and renewed to be complete and whole – in His image again.
Yes we receive the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness through Jesus, but not so that we refuse transformation, rather as the inner fuel and ability for transformation.
It’s true sons of God that they earth is waiting for.
We will prosper and have the best life when we submit to His nature
When we welcome His character and put to death the rebellious nature that is made in the likeness of Satan.
We Stewart the earth through work:
This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made earth and heaven. Now no shrub of the field was yet in the earth, and no plant of the field had yet sprouted, for the Lord God had not sent rain upon the earth, and there was no man to cultivate the ground.
Genesis 2:15 Then the Lord God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it.
- The same phrase in the King James is “till the ground.”
- The NIV uses the phrase “work the ground.”The Strongs concordance defines the word cultivate (‘abad, aw-bad’ ) as; to work (in any sense);
- Exodus 31:1 Now the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “See, I have called by name Bezalel, the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah. I have filled him with the Spirit of God in wisdom, in understanding, in knowledge, and in all kinds of craftsmanship, to make artistic designs for work in gold, in silver, and in bronze, and in the cutting of stones for settings, and in the carving of wood, that he may work in all kinds of craftsmanship.
- Proverbs 22:29 Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men. We bless others through our work:
- James 2:18-26 Faith without works is dead
- Acts 20:35 In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
- 1 Timothy 5:8 But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
- We Experience the fulfillment of our calling and gifting through work:
- Therefore you can see that work was a part of mankind before the curse.
- by impl. to serve, till, keep, labour (-ing man), bring to pass, (cause to, make to) serve (-ing, self), (be, become) servant (-s), do (use) service, till (-er)…