5. You will find life becomes easier than ever before.
Matthew 11:29,30 “Take My yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and YOU SHALL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. “For My yoke is easy, and My load is light.”
6. Greater perfection will come from teammate relationships.
Proverbs 27:17 “As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.”
Hebrews 10:24 “And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.”
7. Restoration and prosperity come from taking our place on the team.
Malachi 4:5 “See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse.”
8. Teamwork under a coach provides a covering of safety.
Hebrews 13:17 “Obey your leaders, and submit to them; for they keep watch over your souls, as those who will give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with grief, for this would be unprofitable for you.”
9. You will find examples to follow.
Hebrews 13: 7 “Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith.”