Becoming more like Jesus is the goal of God as it pertains to us. He that began a good work in us will perform it to the end. What is the end, the image of Jesus. The image of the one who was and is the perfect representative of the Father (Hebrews 1:1-3).
Romans 8:29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the first-born among many brethren…
Ephesians 4: 13 …until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fulness of Christ.
2 Cor. 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.
4. Find Him in the Word
It comes from Focussing, Gazing, Staring intently into Christ Jesus and not taking your eyes off of Him as your Life.
Lifestyle, Life source, Life coach, Life teacher, Life instructor, Life saver..
Glorious change, Transformation, progressive growth does not come in manifestation first, not in observation first, not in conclusion first, not in behavior first…
It comes in SEEING.
It comes because we see that His life, His Authority, His Love, His Power, His victory
Is ours too !
You must see that as the new creation reality, a superceding reality.
- He is dead to Sin, you are dead to Sin!
- He rose early to pray, you rise early to pray!
- He spoke to problems with authority, you speak to problems with authority!
- He loved the unlovely, you loved the Unlovely !
- He worked miracles, you work miracles!
- He announced the forgiveness of sinners and reconciled them to God, you do the same!
- He subdued the devil, You subdue the devil!
- He plundered the devil, you plunder the devil!
- He confronted the religious, He confronted the religious!